Thursday, December 18, 2008

Online Portfolio

HELLO :) As i tiptoe into this art adventure of mine, i have found that i am needing a straight forward portfolio type blog. A place to showcase all that i have been working on, works in progress, works of my past, sold items, and items yet to be sold. A place i can send people to have a look-see at what i am up to artistically.

I have other places online too...

deviantArt (community for critique, interaction, inspiration & displaying all sorts of stuff including art & my dabbles in photography)

-- and --

Etsy (simply for selling my art).

But here, in this blog, i will be posting as complete of a painting portfolio as i can. With links to this & that, here & there.

Thanks so much for checking out my little corners on the web, and if you're so inclined, i would love for you to share it with your friends.