Thursday, May 7, 2009

joy

Yesterday i shipped to California my largest sale ever (2 large paintings) :) A few days earlier i shipped a very special order for a wonderful girl who asked me to customize 2 paintings as a sweet & thoughtful gift. She & her fiance will give the paintings to their parents in celebration of the occasion of their wedding as a thank you for their unending & unconditional support. The paintings were done in their wedding colors & for them it is referenced to the Bible Verse John 15:5 :)

I have made this painting many times now, in lots of color schemes, and each time it has had a different meaning. I have made it for Mother's to represent their families with all different numbers of little trees. I have made it as a gift to a set of new parents, and also in celebration of an adoption of a baby from a different country! This has been such a blessing & it means the world to me to take some tiny part in each of these thoughtful gifts.

THANK YOU ALL!!

here is a list of my recent sales. *click here*

One's art goes as far and as deep as one's love goes. ~ Andrew Wyeth