Sunday, November 15, 2015

Photography has brought so much to my life

So, as you may know, I joined a photography club this year. it's been a lot of fun, educational, and just plain good for me to have this new direction in my empty nest life.

Below are a few photos of me and my fan club at my very first showcase. I won a few ribbons and to me, more importantly, i gained some validation. I am not the most confident person, so this was really good for my soul. I can't thank everyone enough for the support and love.


love them!
my fan club ♥

My birch wall - 2nd Place/landscape & 1st Place People's Choice


"Girl & her horse" won 3rd place (Animals) and 1st Place People's Choice
and i also entered "Nose" which was a past monthly subject winner (Texture)
 

"Maple" won 1st Place People's Choice


"Cow" was a favorite of Kenny's - a picture of our heifer Jolie


30x40 birch wall - for sale $175 - ready to hand canvas
message me for details